We’ve all heard how important it is to have a website for your photography business. If you have a business and don’t have a website, you are losing out on great opportunities for your business. But, traditionally a photography website consisted of a gallery of images, a small bio, and a contact form. Amanda Shuman of Carrylove Designs is here to tell you that you should be doing more with your website. We sat down with Amanda and discussed why you should have a strategy when it comes to your website. Having a gallery of pretty pictures is not enough to convert a lead to a client.
About Our Guest
https://carrylovedesigns.com/ Amanda is an award-winning website designer and brand strategist. She is a true artist and helps take clients’ visual brands to the next level. She is passionate about design and believes pairing a beautiful brand aesthetic with an intentional website strategy is the cornerstone for success, booking clients effortlessly, and creating a delightful online experience.
Flyrite Chicken6539 Burnet Rd Austin, TX 78757 At Flyrite, we believe fast food should be real food. We use ingredients you can trust, from better sources, including all-natural chicken raised without antibiotics. Our delicious sandwiches, wraps, and shakes are fresh and made to order. Our planet-friendly packaging is compostable or recyclable, and our service and atmosphere are designed to elevate the whole experience. It’s fast food you can feel good about.
Thank you a thousand times for having vegan options! The food is so good! This will be my new go to spot! Thanks for being inclusive to people who love and care about animals! The food is amazing!
- Amanda discusses her first paid gig, opening a shop on Etsy’s and how getting fired from her corporate job launched her entrepreneurship.
- The Signature Experience, a 4-part customized service that Amanda offers with Carrylove Designs.
- What makes Amanda different from other designers? Amanda discusses what makes her stand out from the others.
- Amanda discusses who her target client is and how she narrowed that choice down.
- The biggest challenge that Amanda’s clients struggle with.
- Mistakes photographers make when it comes to branding and marketing.
- Three things you could do right now to make the biggest positive conversion impact on your website.
- Things a photographer can do on their website to stand out from their competition.
- When you know that it’s time to hire a designer.
- What the best marketing thing you should do when you don’t have a lot of money or a lot of clients.
- How traditional advertising can be a gamble for your business.
- Amanda discusses why photographers should consider moving to Showit.
Amanda’s Final ThoughtsPut effort into your brand and that’s not your logo.
THANK YOU TO F-STOP AFFILIATES
No Affiliates for this episode