Nobody taught us about marketing and branding in photography school. We picked up a few things over the years through trial and error, podcasts, books, and online courses, but we’re still figuring it all out.
Learning how to brand yourself is vital to marketing your photography business. We often confuse one for the other and at the end of the day, our heads are swimming with questions and more questions. Articles tell us that in order to find the right client and market to that client, you have to know what your brand is. What does that mean though?
Black Oyster Pearl Bar
327 23rd St, Galveston, TX 77550
Neighborhood hangout with a New Orleans motif serving raw & cooked Cajun & Creole seafood staples.
Photo by: Texas Highway Magazines
What People Have Said:
This was absolutely to best food we had all week while here on vacation. You definitely get your money’s worth times 10. Make sure to ask for Ivan. He is very attentive and take great care of his customers like they are family.
- The definition of marketing and branding.
- How to market yourself as a photographer.
- How your photography style contributes to your business brand.
- The difference between a business brand and a personal brand.
- Favorite marketing strategies/marketing strategies that have worked for us.
- Best techniques to market your business with a small budget.
- The reason why branding is important.
- Top reasons you should select colors for your brand.
- Resources, books, Youtube channels we recommend.
- What we wish we knew when we first started out.
- Joanna Bell Design – Link
- Powersheets 2020 – Cultivate What Matters – Link
- Brand and a Plan Podcast – Link
- Branding vs. Marketing: Finding the Difference – Link
- 50 Effective Photography Marketing Ideas to Grow Your Business – Link
- Freelancing For Dummies by Susan M. Drake – Link
- Small Business Marketing For Dummies – Link
- Photography Q&A by Zach Arias – Link
- Sarah Petty’s Joy of Marketing – Link
- Pic-Time: Online Photo Galleries for Professional Photographers – Link
- The F-Stoppers Youtube Channel – Link
- Influencer by Brittany Hennessy – Link
- Marketing with Social Media – Link
- Guerilla Social Media Marketing – Link
- Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers – Link
- Charisma on Demand Youtube – Link
- Joy of Marketing – Link
- Tony Robbins – Link
- The Goal Digger Podcast – Link
- Rich Bitch with Angie Lee – Link
- Sociallette Bite-Size Marketing with Steph Taylor – Link
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield – Link
- Rise Podcast – Link
- Grammar School by Todd Live – Link
- Petapixel Photography Podcast – Link
- Public Speakers Quick & Dirty Tips – Link
- A Brand and a Plan Podcast – Link
- Jasmine Star Podcast – Link
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Link
- In the Digital Age – Link
- How to Build a Story Brand by Donald Miller – Link
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin – Link
- SEO Is Fun (Online Course) – Link
- Hustle and Flow – Link
THANK YOU TO F-STOP AFFILIATES
No affiliate codes this episode.