The end of the year is upon us and in addition to shopping for the holidays, it’s also time to think about how the past year has been. In order to know what you’re planning to do in 2020, you need to reflect on what you did in 2019. In this final episode of 2019, we discuss and reflect on what the past 12 months have been like for each us, what we’d like to do in 2020, and our goals for the podcast. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
5406 Balcones Dr, Austin, TX 78731
Family-friendly American restaurant known for its desserts & weekend brunch.
“Beautiful ambience, great food and stellar service. Perfect place to celebrate special occasions with a separate private events room on the property.”
- What the biggest thing we learned this past year.
- Goals we set for 2019 and accomplished.
- Goals set for the year 2020.
- Time-wasters we are willing to let go of.
- What we want to learn in 2020.
- Last nugget of advice.
- Goals we have for the podcast for 2020.
THANK YOU TO F-STOP AFFILIATES
No Affiliates This Episode